We take reasonable steps to uphold your right to privacy on the systems and websites that we control, but we aren’t responsible for any unauthorized or unlawful exposures of your private information made by parties outside of our control, similar to advertisers and websites that interlink to our point. Please be aware that our website partners, advertisers, sponsors, and other websites to which we give hyperlinks may have more non-identical information and privacy practices than we do.
Please get in touch with us if you have any further inquiries or need further details about our privacy procedures.
Information We Collect
When we ask you to provide personal information, we will make sure to demonstrate what that information entails as well as why we’re asking you for it.
We may discover more about you if you notify us directly, comprising your name, email address, phone number, the message and/or attachments you provide us, or any information you would like to share with us.
We could inquire about your contact information when you sign up for an account, such as your name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How We Use Your Information
We employ the data we gather in different ways, such as:
- Provide, run and maintain our website
- Enhance, personalize, and broaden our website
- Discover and research your online behavior.
- Create new products, services, features, and functionality based on the analysis
- Communicate with you for customer service, website maintenance, or other website-related information along with promotional and marketing purposes, either directly or via one of our partners.
- Send promotional, confidential, and other emails that you have agreed to receive.
- Detect and prevent fraud
Bollywood Petals uses log files in accordance with industry standards. These files keep track of the activities of website visitors. All hosting companies carry out this as part of their analytics for the hosting services they provide. Log files compile information like Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and perhaps the total number of clicks. Neither are related to any sensitive data. The data is used to track user activity on the website, run it, analyze trends, and assemble demographic data.
Cookies And Web Beacons
Bollywood Petals, like any other website, uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to store information such as visitors’ preferences as well as the pages of the website that the visitor viewed or browsed. The information is used to improve the user experience by personalizing our web page content based on the browser type and/or other information provided by visitors.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Google is one of our site’s third-party vendors. DART cookies are also used to show our site’s visitors’ adverts based on their visits to www.website.com and other websites on the internet. By going to the Google Ad and Content Network, users can reject the use of DART cookies. Privacy Principles at https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Please keep in mind that Bollywood Petals has no access to or control over the cookies used by third-party advertisers.
By going to the settings menu of your browser, you can shut out cookies. More comprehensive descriptions about managing cookies with multiple browsers could be discovered on the browsers’ websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights:
The CCPA grants Californians the following rights, among others:
- Ask a corporation that gathers customer data to list the categories and specifics of the information that it has obtained.
- Ask a company to remove any private information it maintains about a customer.
- Ask that a business stop selling any client’s private information.
If you are a California resident and wish to make a request, we will answer within a month. Simply get in touch with us if you want to claim any of these rights.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to be certain that you are informed of all of your rights in relation to data privacy. Each user has the following privileges:
- The right to know allows you to obtain copies of your personal information. You could be charged for any of these services.
- You have the ability to ask for the correction of any information that, in your judgment, is misleading. Additionally, you can ask us to add any details you think are lacking.
- You have the authority to ask us to delete your personal data in certain situations.
- Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data.
- Under certain cases, you have the right to object to the handling by us of your confidential detail.
- You have the authority to question us to transfer the information we have gained to you directly or to another body in certain circumstances.
We shall reach out to you within a month if you submit a request. However, please communicate with us, If you wish to exercise any of these rights.
We also wish to prioritize protection for youngsters as they use the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to monitor, manage, and participate in their children’s online behavior.
Bollywood Petals does not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you believe your child provided this information on our website, kindly connect with us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.